Wednesday, March 29, 2006

SO EXCITED!!!!!

So this is it! Today I'm going home! Ok I'm more excited than I should be... Cause things always get shitty really fast when I'm home... But I like to hope everytime that maybe it will be different...

On the homefront. Casanova told me yesterday that she's gonna miss me...Then ended up on the phone with me for like 2-3 hours while I ran all my errands. Yet I started thinking about it... She has no reason to miss me... We see each other every other week (try for every week but never works out) and I'll be back before then. But none the less its the thought that counts.

I am however gonna miss Stinky like a mofo while I'm gone... Though it does help my seperation anxiety that the words BLAH BLAH BLAH actually came out of his mouth last night. I asked him where he got that, and he told me one of the kids at school. In fact one of the kids that I know, and while I didn't think about it then... I wonder where that kid got it??? Perhaps disrespectful parents??? Maybe at hip hop dance class??? What is this world doing to our children???

1 comments:

BlondeBlogger said...

Hey there!

Just found your blog through BlogMad and wanted to say hello.

I agree with you on the disrespectful kids!