Wednesday, March 08, 2006

THANKS!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! Just a short little post before I head off to class! (yes that means some sociological rambling later) But for now I just wanted to thank everyone! LESS THAN 20 HITS AWAY FROM 1000 VIEWS! SCORE! My friends laugh at me cause I am so loyal to my blog. Cause I see everything in life as "blog fodder". But I am glad that you all keep coming back and thanks so much for the comments and supports...

But now I need to go find a sock to match the one on my foot already. (ok truthfully.... I don't care if it matches as long as it is close, meaning same color, roughly same style. Does that make me weird?????)

OH! and a Special thanks to both BLOG MAD and Blog Explosion and of course THE THINKER and P for their help and guidance....

Damn you woulda think i just won an oscar or something... I wonder if they are chocolate filled?

0 comments: