Tuesday, March 28, 2006

How have I not mentioned this yet!!!!


So... Tomorrow I leave Chicago to spend a week in Minneapolis, Minnesota (see right) with my friends and family... I cant believe I haven't blogged about this yet... So on that note... My blog will be regularly updated by a darling friend (with my premade posts and a little side comment on the trip from her) and if I find a computer with access in MN I will be sure to drop by and say something remarkable..

I'm not entirely sure how this trip will go... Christmas was ok... No major drama just the usual little crap... But now... Well everything has changed since I've last been home... People have broken up with long time partners and then met new people... And blah blah blah....

After living in Chicago for two years I cant help but look at that picture and think how tiny it is... But there is a whole lot of love waiting there for me.... So as of tomorrow at one... I'm on my way home....

0 comments: