Friday, March 17, 2006

Some Kind of Wonderful.

Today was a wonderful day... Here's why...

1) The girl... I don't know. But I think she might like me *silly grin* been text messaging all day... We shall see... I would love to rhapsodize about her... Tell you how beautiful she is and how I feel so comfortable with her... But at the same time I want to hold all the thoughts of her close to me, so as not to tempt fate. So as to not have to share her.

2) Subway. I had an amazing subway sandwich for lunch... With a Tab energy drink.

3) Babysat for 4 hours... Kid slept 3 and a half of them... Easy cash. Not to mention he is SUPER cute!

4) Myopic Books I seriously spent like 3 hours in the used book store... At least two of them curled up on a seventies couch with a cat names Lenny reading about the holocaust and correction officers and a forty four year old crack addict... While text messaging with the amazing girl... Something magical about curling up with all those books and an endless possibility of what you can read about... I think I found my new heaven. OH! And I bought an old favorite from highschool today for $3.50!

5) I'm gonna go take a bath right now! With candles and lavender bath salts!

0 comments: