Monday, March 20, 2006

Destiny???

So yesterday I posted on Craigslist in the women seeking women section... It was a piece of prose I had written about all the women that have hurt me (read it here)... I was shocked that I actually received responses! More specifically a response from this one girl who we are gonna call Giggles... See I had been talking to Giggles this summer around the same time I met Pickle... And Giggles and I always had the most profound conversations... But lets just say she's not very good at keeping in touch... So last night... We talked... And soon we are gonna go off on an adventure... To read used books, smoke too many cigarettes and muse about life over beer... Damn she is something else... I wonder if she knows I have a crush on her... LOL

So on another note... I was supposed to get together with Casanova last night but she got busy... She seems actually sorry today... But I'm a little weary... I know I should not be getting emotionally attached to this girl...

On a much more intellectual and non hormonal note... I read "The Coldest Winter Ever" yesterday... (yes yesterday I read the 500 page book cover to cover). Its this awe inspiring ghetto novel... Yeah I know.... Your thinking... Ummmmm why is she reading a ghetto novel... Well it mostly stems back to Casanova and her teacher recommending it and me wanting to check it out and getting sucked into the first 3 pages on Amazon.... But I must say... Powerful read.... Check it out if your in the mood for something different...

0 comments: