Monday, March 06, 2006

YOU GET NOTHING!

So I went to write a blog about the coming festivities here in Chicago... Even found pictures... But Blogger wont let me upload them.... So you get nothing. On a new page... I am supposed to be writing a story for my creative writing class...

So far... Its like a paragraph. Though I do have a great concept... Characters Claire and Goldy. A little west side story plot idea... But in all honesty perhaps I will just follow them around and see where they take me...

So now I sit here in the dark... Waiting to get in the zone... Moody music on my I pod and a pensive look on my face... Is this enough to create something remarkable???

2 comments:

Diary-Thinker said...

If u start a new post, and try again then sometimes it does work, and u get pictures. It would have been nice if the post had some pictures.

Anonymous said...

Moody music and a pensive look? Mmm, I always find thinking about abandoned puppies and scary diseases tends to help.

You might try that.

Seriously, good post; and as far as the Blogger thing goes: I've switched to Wordpress and it works better for me, but that's just me of course.

Good blogging!