Wednesday, March 15, 2006

She Loves Me.... She Loves Me Not???

A text message conversation:
*Tell me a secret?
*I got a crush on someone.
*who?
*Uh uh thats another secret!
*No tell me!
*NO
*Y?
* Like you don't already know!
*is it me?
*I'm ignoring that last message.
*Y?
*Come on! Can you tell me you don't honestly know?
* yes. I don't know
* LIAR. LIAR. LIAR.
*why u calling me a liar?
* ARGH! its u.

Not verbatim... But close... Girls! ARGH! I feel like i'm in middle school... CIRCLE YES OR NO! so then i started thinking about why i like her (that and she asked). And i came to the conclusion that it isnt the physical stuff... Its the respect. and the comfort level. and that she listens to me when i talk. though those amazing eyes and soft skin help matters out. Really what i adore is her. Hmmm she loves me.... she loves me not. only time will tell....

0 comments: