Sunday, February 26, 2006

All the world is a stage...

And the drama proves it. As of tonight. I am officially no longer a club promoter. And perhaps this is for the best. But I realized something important in my little adventure as a promoter. This isn't what I want for my life. I don't want to live at the club and ingest too much blue liquor...

Everything in moderation and eventually its time to admit that adulthood is inevitable.

I wont go into what happened. But lets just say... There are people that need to learn my lessons.

I wonder why I was so attached to this job. Well no I don't. It was the lights and the music... And being someone important. Back "home" I spent so much of my life being so and so's sister, or so and so's roommate. That I never had my own identity. Here I was special.

But do I really need a dance club to be special. Do I need to be drunk and smoke a million cigarettes to feel alive?

We shall see what develops. There is some fierce loyalty in the GLBT community.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

XO?
Where is the dirt, scoop...??
I am interested and you haven't updated the happenings in your life...Please fill me in....
x-o-x