Wednesday, February 08, 2006

STUPID PEOPLE SUCK!

Taken verbatim after sending a text message wishing my friends a happy valentines day....

TXT 1: Hey this is ****"s girlfriend she's in the bathroom- i dont appreciate that

ME: What the hell? I didn't do anything! get over yourself, I'm 23 years old i don't play games like that.

TXT 2: I can be concieded because everyone wants me including the girl you'll never have.

ME: First of all it's concieted. You look pretty ignorant trying to be tough and spelling shit wrong, secondly there's a difference between wanting someone and being bored. Your teeny bopper bull is so not on my agenda for tonight. Sorry about your luck.

Note to self: NO MORE 19 YEAR OLDS!

Note to you: this is what the month of febuary does to a person... it makes them foolish.... You will be attracted to people that are the worst possible idea EVER. Just to avoid that inevitable lonelieness... Well in my case... its heading me straight to the bar and the dance floor tomorrow
night... Me and my friend slinkster have plans to live it up tomorrow night.... Details coming soon.

0 comments: