Saturday, February 11, 2006

"A Hundred Years Ago"

So this morning Stinky says to me "we had this kool aid like a hundred years ago at school"... He is 5. How long ago was a hundred years when you are 5? Stinky is the most interesting child I know, he is a nudist and clingy and potentially a future homosexual of america (he is way too obsessed with his ass). He has a passion for things such as mcdonalds toys, yogurt and cartoons.

So yesterday he went to see The Incredibles On Ice (broughts to you by disney pixar) so as an after effect he has decided that the incredibles need his help.... They will be coming to get him soon. If they do I wonder if i can file for unemployment?

We have this bulldog... It is the dog from hell... Sweet and darling he is... A one year old bulldog is not what this family needs. excluding the cat we are all fairly high strung. So awhile back Queen P approached the idea that perhaps the dog would be happier in another home... Stinky acted as if this were the most injust proposition ever "Mommy we are family" he said over and over...

This morning said dog was licking him so he wanted me to put him outside! Wouldn't it be nice if we could do this with all annoying family members?? Just a thought. Enjoy your Saturday.

*** as i post this**** I quote "I farted in your bed Mommy".... Damn I love this kid!

0 comments: