Thursday, February 09, 2006

What is WRONG with People????

Its been an interesting day to day the least already! I was woken up at like 9 am cause my friend wanted to know why I hadn't been posting this weeks club EVERYWHERE online... And for some reason he didn't understand that I have a life outside of that bar! Then prior mentioned 19 year old sends me a text message insisting that her girlfriend knows how to spell conceited... I will give her credit she knows how to spell conceded but it would be nice if she could use the right word. Subsequently what I want to know is why do people find this stuff to be so important before noon???

But I concede (LOL).....
Tonight is thursday... that means it's me and my friend Slinksters dance night! A night to revel in Blue Cocktails and pounding music and just sweat and lose myself in the crowd... Its also a good time for me to remember that I'm single... and then get bitter and pissy.

Perhaps if I were jealous and immature and dumb I could find a girlfriend??? pehaps I should start misusing words and stealing girls cell phones while they are in the bathroom??? Or I could look at it realisticly... I'm probably better off..

Todays adventures include coffee with my friend, who also happens to be my ex, who also happens to be one of the best lovers I ever had. Although the lover stuff is well in the past, it just gets too messy and crazzy and emotional yet despite my adamant insistence that there will be NO SEXUAL RELATIONS between Pickle and myself everyone is still convinced that my afternoon will be spent in a perverse romp.

What really gets me in them saying this is that it totally taught me that i REALLY am FINALLY over Pickle. I don't want to sleep with her. I want to enjoy her company and piss and moan at her about the other stupid women in my life. I want her to go out with me so I can use her to make Ms.19 jealous. But I don't WANT her... This is major for me. In fact the only thing more major regarding Pickle would be if I could get Stinky (the kid i nanny) to stop singing "Pickle and *me* sitting in a tree Kixyggm" (he's 5 he can't spell yet).

Speaking of Stinky- Last night was tough. Queen P went out to visit a friend and this resulted in a FULL MELT DOWN. I felt so horrible and cruel and powerless sitting there watching Stinky scream. Cause it wasn't in my control to do anything other than perhaps bribe him with ice cream or cartoons. I know that the kid is going through a lot with his parents getting a divorce, and i know that he loves me and that i'm an important part of his life. and thats all good... Just sometimes i feel bad that i cant make all the boo boo's better with an incredibles band aid.


Side Note- This is blog number 2 online... The other being a cliche myspace account... This one being my dirty little secret where I can write honestly. Its starting to feel like an affair... and becoming WAY too addicting..

0 comments: