Tuesday, February 07, 2006

From One Extreme to the Next

Girls... OH MY GOD! today has been filled with two extremes.

Girl A: she thinks there is nothing wrong with the way she treats me. Yet she demands my attention and never gives anything in return. She has no respect for my hopes or my dreams and will pop my balloon as quickly as she would snap her head to check out the first pretty girl walking by (regardless of what i am saying at that moment). She has a habit of backing herself into corners and trapping herself in lies. Not that she ever realizes she does this. And when i actually get fed up enough to voice my hurt. She says i have a short temper. Or I'm too sensitive. or I take things too personally... In other words... Its never ever her.... always me.

THEN THERES

Girl B: She has been my friend online for 3 years. She has been there through so many things with me. and suddenly the other night she tells me she has feelings for me and wants to see what would happen if we attempted to take it to the next level. She is the one that would sacrifice sleep just to hear my voice, talk to me for hours, the one that would order me chinese food from half across the country and always asks how I'm feeling. She is the one that would support me and adore me. That goes out and buys my perfume just so she can smell me when i am 400 miles away. She is the type of girl that makes girl A look bad... She is the type of girl that is stealing my heart...

And i'm ok with that

0 comments: