Monday, February 20, 2006

"He smells like a wet goat"

A special shout out tonight to all the presidents of the past. Were it not for you today would have no been Presidents Day. Presidents Day means NO SCHOOL.

So yeah I thought that was gonna be hellish... Stinky home all day and then add his two best friends to the equation PLUS the dinosaur museum... But actually it was an amazing day... Today was a reminder of how wonderful kids are. I would like this time to share a few moments with you-

(said to me about Stinky)- "He smells like a wet goat." - Lil L (age 5) (how do you NOT laugh at that statement)

Walking to the bus stop practicing dinosaur roars the three boys made a tourist jump from shock as they imitated a "sky back" (pterodactyl), a T-Rex and a Brontosaurus.

At one point I had two 5 year olds and a 6 year old protect me from GIANT bugs (so they were robots but hey still scary) LOL

SO on another note about my interesting day... The following occurred on my last survey of the night at work.

Caller: Do you share this information with the government?
ME: no Ma'am I don't believe we do.
Caller: good... Cause they are watching me, ever since I ended up on a mailing list to impeach Bush. They re watching you too.
ME: Well... I'll keep that in mind... Um.... Thank you for your time tonight.

This appeared to be a TOTALLY sane person before that conversation... Also she claims to live on one of the most swanky streets in Chicago, but makes less than $30,000..... hmmmm

So I leave you all with this.... THEY ARE WATCHING YOU!

0 comments: