Thursday, February 09, 2006

And you care WHY?

So today i was chilling out surfing blogs on blogexplosion and all too often i would ask myself... Why do people blog about this crap. then it occured to me... I'm doing the same thing... So then I had to ask myself-- Self why do you enjoy reading this stuff so much. Basicly... I'm a voyeur. I life vicariously through other people... I use to to judge my own life and see that perhaps its not that crazy. The pure thrill of being able to put my thoughts out here and speak my mind and rhapsidize and dream and write miles and miles of pointless junk and to be able to do all that anonymously. Its oddly comforting.

I would like to think that because society has become such a judgemental and competitive place that this is where I can relax. Although even in the blogging world there is judgement and competition... ie: blog explosion and battle of the blogs.

And I'm sure once I really figure out what I am doing I too will be sucked into the marketing and exploitation of my thoughts. But its still nice to know that no matter how big this blog gets... Its still essentially just me, holed up in front of the computer... and you have NO IDEA WHO I AM

0 comments: