Saturday, February 18, 2006

Not Sure.

So i'm not sure what this will end up being about all i know is that i no longer want distrust to be my top post.

i moved to chicago almost 2 years ago. for what i thought to be a meaningful relationship...

well lets just say that in the end the only thing meaningful about it was Chicago. I subsequently look at my relationship follys. And i think of Punk Ass

Our story in remarkable simply in the fact that you cant make shit like that up.

She is the one that i threw shoes at. We screamed. We made many stupid decisions. We danced like only lovers can. and We Dreamed...

I met Punk Ass online. and in the true spirit of the insane bohemia i was living in at the time she came to minnesota in the drop of a hat. It was only after she was here that we realized we had HARD core been checking each other out at the bar when she used to live here with her ex (prior to our relationship she was reffered to by me and my sister as Visor Girl)

Punk Ass... We have never been far apart since we broke up. No matter how many miles and hours between us.

Punk Ass is one of the few things i actually do regret. But not her... Never her. But the actions. The situation. I look at her and i see what could have been my future, had i been a little smarter, a little more ok, a little less bohemian and not my sisters sister.

But you live and you learn. And some point soon. I will board a plane, and i will be holding Punk Ass's hand again. even if only for the moment...

On that note- A special shout out to Punk Ass- 10 of cups.

0 comments: