Friday, April 07, 2006

Waiting to be attacked...

My frustration with internet communities is mounting higher and higher everyday.... In the last 2 days that I have been home despite dealing with having laryngitis and the stomach flu... There has been "blog drama" I HOWEVER WILL BE AN ADULT AND NOT GO THROWING OUT SITE NAMES OR E-MAIL ADRESSES...

What does it matter if someone checks out someone's blog???? What does it matter if they have mutual friends???? AND WHY DID MY EX"S NEW GIRLFRIEND SUBSCRIBE TO MY MYSPACE BLOG?!?!?!?! (not that I ever blog there now that I have this but really people???)

I posted a blog on myspace... Basically saying... Bad attempt at being a web stalker.... Try reading the right blog... And then I posted this address...

I have barely "talked" to Casanova since I have been home... Perhaps the season for this moment is over... Perhaps we are both just busy... I don't know and I don't want to think about it cause then I get cranky... And I don't like being cranky... Well... Now I have said enough....

Special Shout out to Chris's new girl if your reading this... Thank you for keeping him the hell away from me!
(also new girl.... Could you leave a comment and tell me WHY you are reading my blogs??? I'm curious as hell!)

0 comments: