Sunday, April 16, 2006

Feeling Pretty...

First of all HAPPY EASTER... Just got home from Easter dinner with friends at Weber grill... Totally wonderful time... Sometimes I look at myself and find it slightly frightening that I am actually an adult... When I remember so clearly what it was like to be a silly teenager...

But as to the title... I was taking the El home... And there was this cute girl also waiting for the train... And I noticed her then went back to I pod land... Got on the train when it came... And was standing there waiting for my stop (which was only like 3 away) and I glance up and she flashes me this incredible smile... WOW... So at first I thought to myself... NO WAY. I look straight! She's just friendly... But then she got off the train... One stop before me. AND FLASHED ME A HUGE SMILE as she got off the train...

Now I know in reality I will never see this girl again... But it made me feel pretty... Very very pretty.

Sometimes it is the small moments that make life wonderful...

On that note... I'm off to do laundry and other unexciting stuff... Have a wonderful day and don't eat too many Jelly Beans.

0 comments: