Saturday, April 15, 2006

On the telephone line...

I haven't posted for a few days... Just haven't had anything really blog worthy... And I really don't still... And I think I'm ok with that cause it means that life has been calm. Just the usual day to day stuff...

Except the last couple days the phone has been ringing...

Pickles ex called me last night... I missed her... She has always been a wonderful friend and someone I value greatly and it was amazing talking to her again...

Today Casanova called.... Completely out of the blue... And just chattered away like we had talked every day... Threw me off... I didn't expect it... I wish she would decide... Is she gonna be around or not... Instead of just randomly popping up when I am finally ok with her not being here.

I have been talking to an old old friend lately... We shall call her Sunshine... Its amazing how a little bit of time can change two people... I don't know what will happen but I enjoy talking to her and I'm excited that she is moving closer soon...

Anyhow... That's really about it... Nothing too exciting lately...

0 comments: