Wednesday, April 26, 2006

THE CHART....


Well... I might not be Alice... But i was cruising Photo Bucket and found this... Now... I know this isn't the L word... (although sometimes my writers mannerisms mimick Jennies) and I know that Shane isnt gonna pop up and cut my hair anytime soon...

But reality is... I am pretty convinced I could pull a chart like this...

Ecspecially with Gay.com butch/femme chat room...

Somehow no matter what zip code... Every lesbian i meet is only 3 degrees away from someone i know in real time... Example... me to Sunshine (minus our prior meeting) can go in several manners....

a- My arch nemisis is the girl that is crushing on Sunshines EX
b- My Stalker (in chicago) is Sunshines ex's bestfriend
c- My summer adventure has knows Sunshines roommate for 7 years.

Now perhaps with that small example of connectivity its understandable why there is so much DRAMA in the lesbian community...

But the bright side...You will always know someone at the party

1 comments:

Nicoel said...

Very cool. I'm an L Word fanatic myself, how good was season 3 (kinda heavy on the drama though)?