Monday, April 17, 2006

My Heart...


Once upon a time... I always like to start stories like that... Well interesting enough... There is a new fairy tale... One that started four years ago... I know I have mentioned Sunshine... But everyday that passes Sunshine becomes something more and more important to me.

I know that there are people that will roll their eyes and make some comment about me and another girl... But sometimes you have to date a lot of people to find someone worth holding on to...

Sunshine, she makes me smile and laugh and its like this level of comfort... No nerves... Just comfortable... I don't make any promises at this point... I'm not gonna declare her "the one" just yet... But I know that I look forward to spending time with her and learning more and more.

0 comments: