Thursday, April 27, 2006



this week... things i am or have been addicted to...

1- smoking Present
2- blog surfing Present
3- cutting (from 14-20)
4- meth (almost 3 years clean)
5- dawsons creek If i could be i would....
6- beef jerky ALWAYS
7- a girl named Megan not anymore
8- FTMs this is a weakness... and an addiction..
9- Energy drinks OH MY GOD YES
10- Having my photo taken I will admit it i am a photo whore
11- Diet Pills when i was 16 till about 18
12- Lip Gloss Love it...
13- Drag Kings total Drag Addict

Now I suppose the real question is which is past and which is current??? any guesses???? I'll post the answers tomorrow

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are my addictions...
Ass licking
Banging my head on a wall (10-25)
double penetration.
fingering
public scat
eating old fish
chewing with my mouth open
cleaning in the nude with shades open
punching old ladies and stealing their purses only to give them to homeless people
puking in public
chocolate
thank you