Sunday, April 23, 2006

Good Morning...

So today just feels like one of those days with a fresh start... Its not even 10 am and i've already showered, done 2 loads of laundry, got stinky in the tub, and done a to do list for May... Feeling super productive...

Now I of all people know that i am not always the most productive. But now that i have a dayplanner i like i can start getting severly organized... beyond the level of reasonability... LOL

I've also been working on a new template for this blog... Its originally a
Maystar design but i have done some revamping... And instead of hosting the existing image i designed my own header... I am super excited to get it up and once i figure out a few little things (teaching myself all of this) I will totally install it for you all... So keep your eyes open cause we got something Beautiful heading your way!

1 comments:

Nicoel said...

I like the redesign, although the header appears to be a little blurry at my resolution (1024x768 on Mac OS X).