Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Modge Podge Post.



So today has been a huge struggle trying to figure out what to blog about today. It has been suggested that I blog about adults owning stuffed animals. This does indeed crack me up... Cause I am guilty as well. My bed is covered with tons of girly pharaphenilia (hell I was just describing the chaos to Darling (formally known as sunshine) last night)... I currently sleep with a large carebear, a stuffed white elephant, a teddy bear, a build-a-bear, a pink stuffed stitch (from lilo and stitch) and a regular stitch that I have had since I first got sober. Not to mention my favorite pillow and my quilt from rehab.


Now why? I am 23 do I really need to sleep with all this silly stuff???? Well.. First I would like to say that I don't when I'm sleeping with someone... But the rest of the time I think its one of two options...

A) to convince myself I am not actually alone in bed... I mean really with all that crap its an easy mistake to make
OR
2) Cause they are all objects of emotional attachment and make me feel secure...

On another note... Today I was bombarded by "survivors" guilt... While chatting with friends I learned some of what is going on in my ex's life... And I feel guilty... Cause I'm doing great... Even with my struggles. Cause I have a girlfriend that adores me and isn't dating half of the FTMs in Chicago. Cause I have friends that adore and support me. Cause I am finally actually content with my life. Yet I don't understand why I feel guilty when for so long Chris wished me such ill will... I mean in reality perhaps this is just Karma coming into play.

tomorrow night there is a bar adventure set up with Slinkster... More Salsa Dancing... And hopefully less blue liquor... Its been awhile since I've been out so lets review the cast of characters (many which have never been mentioned here)

Slinkster- My favorite boy in the whole wide world... There is no one I would rather dance all night with! (other than Darling of course)

The leprechaun- He's not Irish but he is this little gay boy that is in LOVE with Slinkster... Which is hilarious cause Slinkster is straight

The Princess- cant keep track... One week Slinkster is in love with her and the next week he is singing songs about her being a hoe... Of course this could be a sign of vodka consumption either way.

The Gold Digger- This girl decides to sweet talk and flirt me up when ever she needs a drink... I find it hilarious... Yet never give in... I'm the one that does the flirting for drinks...

Tomorrow night should be interesting...

One last note... Check out my new blog... Put together with Darling.... Love Letters

0 comments: