Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I live in a shoebox of a world

so... I live in a world the size of a shoe box... My ex's "girlfriend" dated my former fuck buddy... I'm just wondering if she was planning on persuing everyone i've been involved with in chicago... cause if that is the case... I can make her a list... However... If she touches Casanova i might be forced to strangle her.... She only gets the crazzzzzzy ones...

On another note... An old friend came back into my life a few days ago... and well... old habits die hard... Soon she will be living only 3 hours away... this makes me smile...

TODAY! OMG! I almost forgot... I BOUGHT A SWIMSUIT.... and its amazing... and it only cost me 6.99....
and the best part is i did not have to go through the torturous ritual of trying on swimsuits only to reject each one and lower my self esteem again and again... I went into the store to try on one that i saw online and while they did not have that one... they did have this one (ok so its just the top but hell thats what i needed) and it ws last seasons... so it ws marked down from 44.50 to 6.99... Super amazing...

1 comments:

Unbalanced said...

Hi, found your blog thru TLL. I enjoy reading it and look forward to future posts.