Monday, October 30, 2006

WOW!

So this week i got a job... I am now officially a childrens photographer again... I filled out the application thursday, interviewed friday and started saturday.with in 10 minutes i was getting smiles, within an hour i was posing and within 3 hours i had the camera in my hands and was good to go... End of the day my manager pulled me off for paperwork and looked at me and said "I'm not paying you enough, your amazing" and there was my first raise on my first day.

But truthfully its not about the money... its about how much i love doing this. how great it feels to be in the camera room with the lights flashing. to be posing people and making memories... I forgot how much i loved this job... and how good i am at it.

K also found a new job friday and she is working on a political campaign for a group of canidates i support 10000%. although she does have an interview for a better paying job at the same mall i work at tomorrow. It would make life a hell of a lot simpler if we both worked at the same place... but all and all things are really shaping up right now.

Schools also going great... I had my counseling skills review today and i passed with flying colors...only 7 more weeks left of the semester!



0 comments: