Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Update.... and the 5 people you meet in heaven

I recently reread the 5 people you meet in heaven and then was asked by my cousin about forgotten memories... so i thought about 5 people i have lost that i would like to meet in heaven...

in no particular order....

1- my REAL dad... i just wanna know why he was never around...
2- my first girlfriend... to talk about how she changed my life
3- my grandmother... to tell her how much her love meant to me
4- Stinky... I miss that kid so much... its hard to comprehend loving someone so completely.
5-My highschool mentor... to show him how his influence shaped everything.

So this last weekend i went to Partners in Policy making again and i'm still totally loving it... I was told by someone that being around me has two effects either gives them energy or exhausts them lol...

Today is kaiden and me's 6 month anniversery... WOW.... we havent really done much cause i've had midterms all week and i'm battling the flu... but sometimes the nice quiet at home time is wonderful. Recently we have been playing animal crossing for nintendo game cube together which in some ways seems completely pointless cause its all about making money and buysing things like a bigger house or clothes or furniture...and you make money by catching bugs or digging up fossils or running errands for people... It makes me laugh that a game has captured so much of my attention recently.


Just some thougts hope you all have a good day.

0 comments: