Saturday, June 03, 2006

Going Home...

So recently... (ok today) i decided that i am gonna move back to Minnesota... And get my stuff together.... I havent been posting here as much but lately i have been an emotional wreck. I am unemployed and things have just been spinning out of control.

It is scary the thought of leaving chicago.... but i cant wait to be home in the arms of my friends and family...Its hard to believe that i have only been here two years... I dont know yet where this road will take me.... other than away from the internet... but it will be nice to be traveling fmailar paths...

Thank you to all that have supported me... It means everything....

1 comments:

XO-JK said...

I have a plan.... My mom will print me important blogs at work... and post my prewritten entrys that i will give her on disk.... so this blog will not die.... just change... (i should design a new header...)