Monday, June 12, 2006

So here it is… yesterday was my first full day in Minnesota… I spent the whole day unpacking and putting my old room (which is now a toy room) into an acceptable bedroom for two adults… its looking good… Tomorrow K leaves California to come here and we can start our lives together. Being home is such a blessing. I didn’t realize how much I missed my brother (8) and sister (6) and the plethora of friends I have in my life here…

Saturday we came home and ended up out at our usual bar drinking free drinks and singing karokee… Ran into all sorts of old faces there including a newish friend that I have actually known since I was in middle school, in fact she was the girl that tormented me endlessly… Funny how lesbianism will bond people together. I spent a couple beers talking with her girlfriend about the amazement of Chicago and the circumstances that brought me home… also spent some time singing drunken songs with Twinkles and my new mistress… LOL

As always thank you for reading… For awhile most of my postings will be put up by my mom, and written by me at home… Thank you Mommy for allowing me to continue with my creativity and writing…

0 comments: