Sunday, June 04, 2006

Things that make me go what the hell???

BROKEN CELL PHONES....

I broke yet another cell phone last night.. well the charger anyways... I have 3 weeks until my upgrade and i break my phone NOW what the hell... but i talked to the t mobile customer care guy and he put a note in my account saying my upgrade was acceptable... but the store doesnt have to honor it... and it wont ship to chicago in time... so i might have to wait to have my phone back till i move to MN... *sigh* we shall see on todays adventure to the t-mobile store... I swear i will cry...

LESBIANS DATING MEN....

So the girl that tried to take my girlfriend from me (unsuccessfully i might add) is now dating a man... I am forced to shake my head... He isnt even a cute guy... LOL... so anyhow... what can i say... I am sorry that she got her heart broken... But perhaps she should consider going after single girls rather than ones that have rocking girlfriends like me... what the hell....

I JUST FINISHED UNPACKING....

and now i must start packing... enough said... what the hell...

0 comments: