Monday, June 05, 2006

I should be packing...

Yes i should be packing... I leave on Saturday... But i dont wanna... Leaving is hard for me... But at the same time i cant wait to go home... So anyhow... Perhaps i need to bite the bullet and start loading my belongings into boxes.. Sweet jesus how did this happen... I know that the move is for the best... and my girlfriend will be meeting me in minnesota just a few days after i get there... I will be home for pride and one of my best friends (an ex) is visiting then too...and I will be closer when my god child is born... and spend REAL time with my brother and sister and catch up with old friends from highschool... Its gonna be good... Also... I can get some help i need. I dont know if i have ever talked about it here but i am bipolar and i have aspergers syndrome... Lately things have been spiraling out of control... so i think its time to step back... and get my junk together... I have however found a way where i will keep posting here regularly... In fact i even changed my header cause no longer will i be the lesbian Nanny in chicago... now i will be just me... this move however should provide interesting blog fodder... cause there is so much to be said about going home... LOL

0 comments: