Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm back...

So i stopped writing here cause i thought i wanted some privacy with what was going on with me... but alas... it was found out anyhow. So for the rest of you.. My sweet Darling wonderful girlfriend devoloped feelings for another woman on the internet. So we took the last week to sort through this and decide where we wanted to be. In the end, we are still together and while there are some soft spots now, the emotion and feeling is stronger as is our bond to one another. Yeah i know it sounds cheeseey and most everyone i know thinks i should have kicked her to the curb. But the fact is attraction is part of life, and it was brought to me honestly.

where i do have a problem though presently is this other womans blatant immaturity. I know that at times i am not always the most mature or rational person.. But i do beleive that i have handled this with grace and dignity for the most part at least in "public" venues. yet i have had the situation repeatedly thrown in my face. and the only explanation offered... "she hates you cause you have what she wants"... I AM SORRY... I want this woman to know that i hate being made into the bad guy. She is the one that disrupted my fairy tale and spun my life out of control and now its like the sea itself is finally calm yet she continues to kick and punch my boat causing worse waves then before.

And what can i do about this? i wrote her a letter asking for respect... simple respect... she came back with more disrespect... for now i am going to take this as a lesson in dignity and patience and being the bigger person.

But for my readers... I'm back and i will start writing about my usual mumbo jumbo tomorrow... just thought i would take a minute tonight to get you all back up to date...

PS: to the office ladies... You hunted it down.. you know the dirt... its thanks to you two i'm back

1 comments:

What Does It Matter Anyways? said...

Dear Brittany,
me and about 10 other hot studs are having our way with Nolan as you read this. When we're finished with him, then you can have him, but after we give him the royal reaming of his life, well, don't expect him to function in any way, shape or form after us.