Monday, May 08, 2006

"I am contemplating life"

As I write that title my room mate/boss informs me that "everyone poops its just a fact of life". "I am gonna go contemplate life" is now house hold code for I need to take a shit. I don't know why this seems like a relevant thing to start out this post with... Perhaps cause it will give you a glimpse into my life. And the chaos that I am surrounded by.

Sometimes I marvel at how three people so quirky and odd can come together in one simply beautiful way. Perhaps we aren't your stereotypical vision of what a family should look like or be. But none the less we are family.

Life isn't always what you expect it to be, I realize that more and more every day as this crazzzy life unfolds before me.

I don't often talk about it here but I do have an amazing girlfriend, that I haven't seen in four years. And despite the thousands of miles and everything I have a hard time remembering what life was like before her. And while there are the naysayers that think I am out of my mind and that this is merely a fairy tale... I know something else. They ask how can you say you love someone that you have only ever talked to... Perhaps that is better in someways? It has gone beyond SEX and the superficial discussions of taco bell or McDonald's... And while I don't know her every little mannerism, I know her the core being of her.

And over the last week she has been my Angel... I have been insane with all this moving and finals and just junk going on in life...I have finally decided what city college I will attend next year and I have started to get myself settled there, my room is finally unpacked and things are gonna get back to normal...

Now with some divine help... Perhaps I will be able to find a job *crosses fingers*

0 comments: