Monday, May 08, 2006

I....

I AM my mothers daughter
I WANT K to come home soon. and a 4.0 gpa and a diet coke.
I WISH i knew what to wish for.
I HATE ignorance... and people that dont put Stinky first (like people that wont let him sit down when all the other seats on the bus are full...
I MISS my sister poppy...
I FEAR the future and being a "real" adult.
I HEAR too much.
I WONDER about my capabilitys.
I REGRET Nothing....
I AM NOT as confident as people think i am
I DANCE with passion.
I SING poorly, but loudly at every chance.
I CRY in secret.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS words for the weary.
I WRITE to hide. to exist. to live.
I CONFUSE others.
I NEED to be more productive... and $300
I SHOULD use my energy more productively..
I START to think too much late at night
I FINISH... no i dont...
I'M GLAD that i am starting to understand myself.

0 comments: