Monday, March 26, 2007

Back on the horse

where to begin. I finally got the internet at home so perhaps i can now begin to blog about the most mundane crap again.

It was a long day at work today puncuated by crazyness. A family came into the studio today with the sweetest 9 month old baby. he was the size of an 18 month old. and laughed and giggled at everyone.

I'm fueding with the bank yet again. I'm so devastated. It felt like we were finally getting ahead and then boom a pile of overdrafts that i swear up and down shouldnt be here. and of course K cant find he reciept to prove that the money should be there. I dont know what to do.

I cant believe that me and k have been together for 11 months. its been a rollercoaster ride. but wow we really have made it. I remember the last time i was in this place, with Chris like 2 years ago. so much has changed and i think about the places i have been and he experiences i have had. It seems so unreal. I dont even know where i would begin to tell the story.

but thats all for now... more to follow...

0 comments: