Sunday, January 07, 2007

NEW SEASON!!!!


So tonight was the premeire of the fourth season of the L word... What the fuck.... The whole show was essentially Shane (super fucking hottness) walking around drunk and strung out on coke...


Why the hell do lesbians have to be so fucked up... In reality thats not how we actually all are... Well yes the chart applies applicably across the board and every community has at their Shanes & Papi's, we also have our extras that never make the major waves...

My life would never merit a script anywhere near comparable to the L word... Hell me and my friends spent the night at home counting down to this premiere making dinner and cuddling kitty cats... Searching craigslist for new apartments (found a great lead with only one catch... no cooking meat at the house).

At one point I believed that my life needed to be of showtime quality to validate my lesbianness but now i realize otherwise and i am ecstatic...

On other fronts things are getting complicated at work... I had a sitting today that is pretty much the 2007 version of the brady bunch crossed with the osbournes... it gave birth to photographic genius... However theres tension abound at work with conflicts regarding hours and whether or not expectations of sales averages are realistic. Theres a higher up position in my studio that might be about to open up and i'm thinking that perhaps i should go after it... While it will be a lot more time and require me to cut back school to part time. It might be an amazing oppourtunity, hell i would make more a year than my formal employer with out a college degree. I have the experience and i have the vision of what the studio could be under the right guidance and operation...

On that note i'll be off to dress my favorite fat cat in a pink polo shirt... oddly enough i am amused and satisfied that this is NOW my life...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was disappointed in the show...

But I can't WAIT til they introduce Papi!