Monday, August 28, 2006

Guess Who's back???

(back again.... shadys back so tell a friend) ummmm just kidding... no its me....

School officially started today offering me regular web access so I think its time i started writing again...

Its been one of those summers... where everything has seemed so surreal...

I almost feel like rip van winkle yet here i woke up with a clear sense of direction and what i want to be doing... In 3 semesters i will have my degree in human services. I have an internship possiblity lined up for this summer in DC. and i am taking part in a wonderful training program through the government called Partners In Policy making (they train disabled adults or parents of disabled children to advocate for themselves).

K is moving home (by home i mean back to me) in 9 days... I never did stop loving her.... i was just a fool and i think we spent too much time dreaming and not enough on the realistic aspects of a relationship... But i've learned a ton this summer and i plan on taking all those lessons and applying them to bettering myself and my life...

0 comments: